Lacto zyme is a probiotic feed supplement for use in Shrimp and fish feed. Regular use of Lacto zyme improve feed conversion ratio (FCR), increases weight gain and prevent infections.
Lactobacillus B. Coagulans : 750 x 109 cfu/g + B. Subtilis 750 x 109 cfu/g
and Enzymes also.
Shrimp : 5gms/Kg feed
Fish : 3gms/Kg feed
(or) as directed by
- Reduce the adverse effects of pathogens by producing antibiotic like Acidolin, Acidophil and Lactin in the stomach and intestines of Shrimp and fish
- Synthesizes B-complex vitamins such as Biotin, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Nicotinic acid, Vitamin B-12 and alsoVitamin K, Which are absorbed by the host for body requirements
- A bacterial culture preparation that promotes life of Shrimp & fish
- Improves gut conditions by establishing required beneficial flora
- Aids in digestion of various carbohydrates, fats & protien by producing digestive enzymes such as lipase, protease, amylase etc.
- Prevents auto-intoxication and restores bowel health
- Reduces costs, Improves yield, quality and enhances market value
- Enhances FCR Reduced Gut infection
- Improved feed intake & utilization
- Ensures fast growth
- Quick recovery from Weakness
- Quick recovery from Stress
- Presentation : 1kg